Thursday, February 7, 2008

Exeunt Romney

Announcing his exit from the presidential race, Mitt "let's double Guantanimo" Romney pouted that electing Obama or Clinton to the presidency "would mean attacks on America." Not content to leave it at the merely batshit level, he strained a little harder and produced this heap of hysteria:

I disagree with Senator McCain on a number of issues, as you know. But I agree with him on doing whatever it takes to be successful in Iraq, on finding and executing Osama bin Laden, and on eliminating Al Qaeda and terror. If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.
In case you missed that, anyone who doesn't stand behind the McCain candidacy from this point forward is surrendering to the terrorists. This includes Mike Huckabee and his supporters, of course, not just Democrats.

Good riddance and fuck off, Mitt "freedom requires religion" Romney. You will not be missed.

1 comment:

Zennalathas said...

Go terrorists!