Thursday, March 6, 2008

Plans for My Inevitable Lottery Winnings

My plan is to fake my own death -- preferably using the same method Homer Simpson used, involving a realistic synthetic replica of myself being thrown over a waterfall in front of dozens of eyewitnesses in broad daylight -- and then escape to someplace where French is spoken and shin splints don't happen. I haven't thought it through past that, and based on my past experience with thinking things through, I'm content to stop there.

What about you? Call it a meme if you like and chip in on your own blog or the comments here: my plans for the lottery in 100 words or less.

6 comments:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Zennalathas said...

You sound like a great parent :P

Dale said...

Oh, that reminds me. I'll get my son a much fancier holding pen when I win the lottery.

Zennalathas said...

That's better.

Domestically Challenged said...

Ok, but my lottery winning plans are really boring compared to yours...

mikesdak said...

After the obvious (cleaning up family finances,locating housing sufficient to accomodate my wife's desire for a "hobby room"), I'd like to think I wouldn't change all that much. I like the idea of random small acts of charity, such as paying for a stranger's groceries, leaving huge tips, etc.