Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rick Santorum Has Never Been Gay

Rick Santorum is not gay and has never been gay, and he has rarely turned down an opportunity to shout so in public. Most recently, he offers grim news for his fellow Pennsylvanians -- the gays are coming, and they're going to wreck everything!

California has just given Pennsylvania legislators a wake-up call. If legislators say they are for marriage and don't vote to protect it, they will contribute to the end of marriage, a decline of the family, more children being raised without dads, and a deep erosion of our freedom of religion.
My only question -- is it even a question? -- is whether and how soon we'll learn that Santorum is exactly as straight as fellow Wide Stance screamer Larry Craig.

(via Ed Brayton)

3 comments:

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

Oh, I totes believe him.

Seriouslys!

He's just upset that his side of whatever coin he's flipping doesn't get to destroy marriage and the family.

That fashion sense don't grow on trees, yaknow!

Dale said...

I was going to mention that I saw that exact same tie-jacket combination on What Not To Wear (the part where they explain what to wear) but I thought it would imply something gauche about Mr. Santorum's viewing habits and sexual proclivities.

Far be it from me.

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

I know! When it comes to keeping it classy, I think of this blog.