Monday, June 2, 2008

Clinton Eve?

Could this be it -- the evening before the last day of the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton? Obama is expected to win both South Dakota and Montana tomorrow, but even if he doesn't, he will still secure the requisite delegates, super and non-super, to claim the nomination.

Maybe.

I'm not sure I welcome this change. Getting angry at Hillary Clinton over the day's campaign news, half-truths, goalpost-movings, and other absurdities has given structure to my evenings for what seems like several straight years. So now what?

The answer is obvious: McSame. I now turn to him for my daily outrage, and I know he won't disappoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your evenings will remain structured. She will likely not drop out until Senator McCain is sworn in as President of the United States.

Dale said...

Fabulous. I hope she uses those keen political abilities of hers to help deliver "hard working white people" to McCain. Maybe he'll appoint her to a cabinet post or something.