Saturday, July 19, 2008

91st Percentile. USA! USA!

Pew has an online news quiz aimed at American readers, although non-Americans are presumably able to take it just as easily. It doesn't label itself an American news quiz but poses questions that, in several cases, non-Americans would have no good reason to know.

The survey's implicit American's Eye View is an example of what non-Americans sometimes report they dislike about the USA's cultural predominance, but as an American, my expected response is a chant of USA! USA! USA! Therefore, lest I do something unexpected, here goes:

USA! USA! USA!

I missed the one that has to do with the Dow but got the rest right. I'm so proud I could just soil myself. USA! USA! USA!

1 comment:

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

I got 91% too!

USA! USA! USA!

(I overestimated the number of American casualties in iRaq, FWIW)