Thursday, July 17, 2008

They're Throwing Everything At Us!

This is too good not to link to: terrifying images of Iranian weapons test launches from The ZehnKatzen Times.

I don't know about you, but I would already have been wetting myself at the sight of one butt-rocket Godzilla, but they have at least two. And that's just a test firing!

Plus the Millenium Falcon!

Plus the James Kirk-era Enterprise!

We're doomed.

(Here's some more background in case you've been sequestered in Dick Cheney's hidey-hole.)

5 comments:

The Ranting Student said...

holy Crap!

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

Did'ja catch not one, but TWO Space:1999 Eagles there?

But the thing I'm proudest of ... that's Buckaroo Banzai's Jet Car zooming across in the foreground.

BoggyWoggy said...

Hey! Check out my profile pic!

BoggyWoggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dale said...

BoggyWoggy, nice! I really love the kittens version.

SJKP, I have to admit I didn't recognize the vehicle or the space:1999 things but I knew it would be something cool and cheeky. Again, well done.