Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Funny Things Death Cultists Say

Recent developments in the presidential campaign have certainly kicked the bee hives of Christianist fanaticism and sent them a-buzzing. Behold the sweet sweet Christian love:

So here is my three point plan:

1. Vote Constitution Party. (I vote my conscience and cannot support McCain even with Palin.)

2. Pray for Sarah Palin to win. (I am an idealist, but also a realist!)

3. Pray for John McCain's salvation and speedy death. (Google The Forerunner's articles on Impecatory Prayer if you think this is harsh.)
I do think this is harsh, but I won't actually be googling the Forerunner's articles on imprecatory prayer; I am willing to stipulate that the Forerunner thinks that praying for a political figure's death is an honorable, decent and Christian thing to do.

Actually it's not funny at all.

(H/T PZ Myers)

No comments: