Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Change I Can Believe In

This is what I had in mind when I voted for Obama:

Fox News has not been allowed to ask a question at any of the four press conferences that Barack Obama has held since winning the election ...

Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs insists that there's "nothing nefarious" going on. "I would tell them, get a good question and stay tuned," Gibbs said of Fox News.
Fox News is not a real news organization, so its employees should not be involved in presidential press events. It's ridiculous to pretend otherwise.

2 comments:

larryniven said...

Bahahahaha! That's beautiful. Coulter has her jaw wired shut, Fox gets neutered at press conferences - it's almost like this is the beginning of a massive karmic payback.

Dale said...

Indeeeeed! I can't get over the deliciousness of that filthy harpy's broken jaw.