Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Nice Round 'B'

Huzzah! The internets prove I kinda-sorta know the Bible.

You know the Bible 83%!
 

Wow! You are truly a student of the Bible! Some of the questions were difficult, but they didn't slow you down! You know the books, the characters, the events . . . Very impressive!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Take More Quizzes



While I was there at the quiz site I learned that I remain a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad left-liberal:

My Political Views
I am a left moderate social libertarian
Left: 5.7, Libertarian: 3.3

Political Spectrum Quiz


Both quizzes included a share of poorly-framed questions, but you get what you pay for.

(H/T on the Bible Quiz Lunar Obverse)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ooh, only 82%. I see they're taking points off for not reading the Bible. Why read it when I've got so much of it memorized? Anyway, fun stuff, Dale. Thanks!

Dale said...

Laura, really? I didn't even review that.

No one should be discounted on anything for not reading the Bible. There should be more not-reading the Bible.

Ian McCullough said...

I scored a 68% and my parent did not once take me to church or have me read the bible.