Monday, February 9, 2009

Farewell to Self-Abuse

If I understand the point of the burgeoning ex-masturbation movement -- and I am pretty sure I do -- they've talked to Jesus about it, and he has explained that actual sex is much more enjoyable than masturbation, so they've made a commitment to stop masturbating and start fornicating. It seems a little reckless to be telling teens, but the Lord says what the Lord says, and I suppose this approach can't do any worse than abstinence at stopping STDs and teen pregnancy.

Where was this movement when I was in high school?!?

These shirts are for sale here, and I hope we won't have to wait long before the bumper stickers, buttons, and oversized foam #1 fingers.

(H/T Obscene Desserts)

2 comments:

Aimée said...

"oversized foam #1 fingers" - Ahh, nevermind. I won't go there. I think I've used up all my gross-out points for the week ;)

Dale said...

Aimee, I had the same thought. And that's why they'll sell so well!