Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time to Reconsider?

Pigs have apparently been dropping their flu strain on us via flight judging from the fact that Arlen Specter has joined the Democratic party:

"Since my election in 1980, as part of the Reagan Big Tent, the Republican Party has moved far to the right. Last year, more than 200,000 Republicans in Pennsylvania changed their registration to become Democrats. I now find my political philosophy more in line with Democrats than Republicans."
Will the last Republican moderate please turn off the lights on the way out of the small studio apartment where they're meeting?

Now that Specter has left the Republican party, does it mean I have to reconsider the magic bullet theory? Or does it free Specter to question it? I'm not sure how all this works; it's all rather discombobulating.

Weird.

1 comment:

Brian Moon said...

"Pigs have apparently been dropping their flu strain on us via flight judging from the fact that Arlen Specter has joined the Democratic party."

...effing brilliant tying those two ideas together. I salute you, sir.