Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Numerology Blogging

I have pre-timed this awesome blog post to appear at 04:05:06 07/08/09 because no properly insufferable nerd would pass up such an opportunity. A blogger has certain responsibilities.

OK, well, blogger doesn't allow me to specify the seconds, and technically I should have timed it for 4am, but that which is not worth doing is not worth doing well.

Finally, dear reader, I have uploaded the deathless image of the snake swaddled by the handsome gentleman's nasal passages because not to do so would be an insult to the pointlessness that this blog post, and the blogger who blogged it, has worked so very hard to cultivate over the life of this precious, precious blog.

1 comment:

whatwas said...

Hi,

I created quite a large list of people according to their numerological number.
You can see the list here:
http://www.whatwasdone.com/NumerologyDir.php

I'm afraid that I'm not too familiar with numerology, beside the very computation.
do you find these list useful?

Are there other improvements you suggest that I'll add?

Thanks,
What Was Done