Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Randomizer Blogging

The Word knows what to do:

Usual rules. The first five tunes that come up on shuffle or random. No editing, no second goes, no apologies, no excuses. Do it now.
I did as instructed, but it may be worth noting that I did several rounds rather than just one -- I'm confident in my current music catalog based on some hard-headed paring I've done recently -- and I used MediaMonkey. I [heart] MediaMonkey.

The Beatles, "Why Don't We Do It In the Road"
Rush, "Closer to the Heart"
Sonic Youth, "Unwind"
Portishead, "It Could Be Sweet"
Rilo Kiley, "Hail To Whatever You Found in the Sunlight That Surrounds You"

Silver Jews, "New Orleans"
The Mountain Goats, "Wizard Buys a Hat"
Sliver Jews, "Time Will Break the World"
Neko Case, "Torchlight"
Broadcast, "The Book Lovers"

Neko Case, "I Missed the Point"
Stereolab, "One Finger Symphony"
Stephen Malkmus, "Church on White"
Stereolab, "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music (Mellow)"
Arcade Fire, "No Cars Go"

The Shins, "Sea Legs"
Bob Dylan, "The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll"
Radiohead, "Street Spirit (Fade Out)"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Muzzle"
Monade, "Sunrise Telling"

Pink Floyd, "In the Flesh"
The Bird & The Bee, "You're a Cad"
U2, "Breathe"
Neko Case, "Tightly"
Thurston Moore, "Fri/End"

Massive Attack, "Unfinished Sympathy"
Franz Schubert (Moore/Fischer-Dieskau), "Schwanengesang X: Das Fischermadchen"
Death Cab for Cutie, "Summer Skin"
The Beatles, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)"
Bob Dylan, "Ballad of a Thin Man"

Luna, "I Can't Wait"
Bob Dylan, "North Country Blues"
Bob Dylan, "Obviously 5 Believers"
The Beatles, "Think For Yourself"
Stereolab, "Op Hop Destination"

No comments: