Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Bright Future

Since my spoken Chinese has grown so rusty, I am glad to see the Japanese subtitles on this video, without which I would be unable to provide this summary: the good news is that Chinese commercial and financial interests may not immediately call in the massive debt the US owes to China. The bad news is that they envision a future in which people who once were known as Americans ride huge car-swallowing buses in their own city-sized servant quarters in China, presumably to and from long days in the plutonium mines.



It's possible my Japanese subtitle reading is a bit rusty too. If nothing else, I hope this can be the basis of a wider adoption of public transit.

(via Engadget)

2 comments:

l0letrtainment said...

Can you check out my blog please? I just started today and I need politicain bloggers' advice and etc

http://rebelliousopinion.blog.com/

Anonymous said...

Accident waiting to happen