Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inside a Nostril Lacking Wi-Fi

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful to those -- all of them people or cats, none of them deities -- who make my rising from bed in the morning more than a sketchy gamble. If they don't know who they are, the fault is mine.

A better version of me would also mention the very giving snake in this photograph, but I am what I am, and the snake shall have to locate his/her reward down another of life's winding nostrils.

For a day or three, I will be away from this precious, precious blog -- most hours, perhaps all of them -- doing what one does on days such as these, and maybe even a little of what one should do.

2 comments:

Laura said...

My pleasure. I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Paul Sunstone said...

I hope you had a very pleasant Thanksgiving, Dale!